What information we collect
When using any products and services provided by www.storsr.icu, we may require some or all of the following information:
- telephone number
- email address
- information related to any financial transactions which may be carried out
- domain / Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and Server IP address where the software will be installed
Additionally, whilst using the www.storsr.icu website, any associated websites and sub-domains, some or all of the following information may be collected:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- geographical location
- browser type and version
- operating system
- referral source
- length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
What we do with the information we collect
The information you provide to www.storsr.icu is required for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- access to the www.storsr.icu website, associated websites and sub-domains
- account management
- purchase confirmation and account reset
- confirmation of email address from the software license owner
- sending notices of product upgrades, security alerts and patches, and other relevant communications
- validating your domain / URL after purchase of the TSUE software to ensure compliance with our licensing agreement
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to www.storsr.icu is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
www.storsr.icu, any associated websites and sub-domains, use small text files, called cookies, to store information in your web browser. The information stored may include preferences, session identification, HTTP information, and IP address.
You can set your browser to not receive cookies, but this may limit your ability to use www.storsr.icu and any associated websites and sub-domains.
IP addresses of computers used to visit www.storsr.icu and any associated websites and sub-domains are stored in our database. This includes when first registering for an account, managing your account details, writing a private or public message or performing any other transaction which results in data being transferred to or from your computer and the website in question.
Your IP address is not visible to the public at any time.
Links to other websites
www.storsr.icu, any associated websites and sub-domains, may contain links to other websites. These websites may or may not be affiliated with www.storsr.icu.
Controlling your personal information
When using the www.storsr.icu, you may choose to limit public viewing of applicable personal information through the settings located in the Privacy section of your account.
www.storsr.icu will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you security information, product updates, or other information pertaining to www.storsr.icu, or your account.
If you discover any of the information www.storsr.icu holds for you is incorrect or incomplete, that you are unable to change yourself, please contact us as soon as possible so the necessary changes can be made.
We do not delete user accounts if you have purchased and downloaded our product.